Sleep in Vieste – How to reach the Sant'Andrea holidays village
The Sant’Andrea holiday village is situated at 50 meters from the beach and 500 meters from the city of Vieste, on the sea-promenade Europa; it is the perfect destination for all those tourists who want to sleep in Vieste and spend their holidays on the Gargano peninsula.
You can reach us by car, or taking the train to Foggia and then the "SITA" bus.
The "Ferrovie del Gargano" connect Rome and Milan with buses.
How to reach Us
- From North: Adriatic highway A-14, exit Poggio Imperiale , go on the Garganic freeway and follow directions for Vieste.
- From South: A-14 exit from Foggia or Candela, continue following directions for Manfredonia-Vieste.
- From Naples: A-16 Naples/Canosa di Puglia – exit Candela.Tollbooth Candela-Vieste. Km 120.
Public transport for reach our resort and sleep in Vieste
- Take a train to Foggia and then the bus for Vieste.
- You can directly reach Vieste with daily departures from:
Turin, Milan, Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Bologna, Ancona, Pescara and Rome. For more information Click here
From: Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium and Luxemburg: Link 1 / Link 2
- Go for Pescara Airport destination, then by train for Foggia Station train.
Go for Bari Airport destination, then by bus directly from airport to Vieste with air/bus.