TRAVELLING TO THE GARGANO HAS NEVER BEEN SIMPLER
Personal information submitted is acquired by the data controller that will use them for the sole purpose of fulfilling customer requests. Data will not be disclosed to third parties. Data will be used only by the data controller and their company. You may get access to your personal information, change the data or withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Located near the center of Vieste, Residence Sant Andrea is easily reachable by any kind of transport. To manage the tourist flow, the city is crossed by different roads and highway networks.
- From the North: motorway A14 Adriatica, exit at Poggio Imperiale, continue along the Garganica highway and follow the signs for Vieste (from the exit of the A14, it is about 80 km);
- From the South: A-14 exits from Foggia or Candela, continue towards Manfredonia-Vieste;
- from Naples: A-16 Naples / Canosa di Puglia – Candela exit. Casello Candela – Vieste Km. 120 approx.
- Get off at Foggia, then take the ‘Sita’ or ‘Ferrovie del Gargano’ bus to Vieste. For more information click here
- You can reach Vieste directly with daily departures from the cities of Turin, Milan, Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Bologna, Ancona, Pescara and Rome. For more information click here