POLITICS AND REGULATIONS
Our structure ensures our guests a relaxed environment; therefore we recommend following some specific rules to respect the mutual well-being:
- The check-in is at 5pm day of arrival, check-out is at 10 am of departure day
- at check-in guests have to deliver their documents and pay their account after visiting their accommodation.
- in case of delay, the apartment will be kept available till 8 pm, except for different communication by the guests.
- the period of stay must be paid whether in case of a delay by arrival or if anticipating departure.
- in case of external visitors brought by our guests, the staff / direction must be advised.
- every accommodation can’t host more than the persons of the indicated beds
- no noise from 2pm to 4pm to guarantee the afternoon rest.
- in the playground, children must be accompanied by parents, to guarantee the protection of the kids and any kind of damages.
- the kitchen corner of the apartments must be left in mint conditions. Final cleaning does not cover the washing of kitchen-ware.
- the accommodations must be left in mint conditions: it is strictly forbidding to soil the walls and damage the linen
- the furnitures of the accommodation can’t be moved, guests have to deliver the accommodation in the same condition before the departure.